To test again or not

Hi mums, my wife is now 5 weeks 2 days. Only tested once with Clearblue pregnancy test kit. Should she do another test or I can bring her straight to the doctor. TIA mums!

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Was it positive & had clear double lines? If yes, then just make an appointment for her to see a gynae. Best to book 1 now cos the wait may be long. She needs to start taking folic acid now. Can buy at any pharmacy, no matter what brand. Do not skip on that as it's very important for the baby. To go private - walk in or call your preferred hospital. To go as under subsidy - book an appointment to polyclinic and they will refer you to your preferred hospital. May have to wait approx. 4 weeks. Also that's the best time when you can see your fetus clearly.

Read more
3y ago

Yes, just walk in any polyclinics. They will do another urine test and refer you to the hospital. Tell them you want to go to NUH.

Thank u mums! Yeap have confirmed with the OB. Wife is pregnant 5 weeks 2 days. All is good. Did ultra sound as well to check. Another appointment in 2 weeks time. Yaay! I'm a dad

3y ago

Alhamdullilaah we managed to have Dr Chitra Mattar for our Gynae

Can test again using 1st urine in the morning. Can also go polycyclic and present them with the 1st urine of the morning, (highest concentration)

VIP Member

I took 2 clear blue kits + GP visit to cfm my pregancy on 5 weeks 🤣🤣

2nd time took test. 1st test 4 days ago also same results

Post reply image
VIP Member

bring to dr. no need to waste money and time to test again

Just go to the Polyclinic ☺️ Good luck!

just go to gp or polyclinic to check ✔

Go polyclinic!