Pregnant is not easy

Mums from the pic i tested same day right after i dip the strip n right away the clear blue. My test line is not darker yet i got smiley face? Hmmm i confuse digital say “ur 2 most fertile days” to no avail. Got 10 pieces every month try also same or isit not not accurate cos the strip test line also not darker… just feel i forgot how to make baby. Yes the first baby is so easy. I give up on checking every time. The recent what i did is i feel something wet discharged flow out i took the test strip then i see the test line slightly darker. We did it but still no good news. Sad 😔. I read some articles or comments saying “ u are most fertile right after giving birth and not breastfeeding. I am 11 months postpartum.. and is lucky i did also on birth control . U know after u give birth the nurses advice to take birth control etc..

Pregnant is not easy
1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

When i was tracking my ovulation i also use strip & clearblue. The strip one can be quite inacurate. Cs i bought 2 diff cheap brands, both different result. One is dark, the other is not so dark. The best strip is coffoe ovulation strip i bought from shopee, very accurate. As when its dark, i would test my clearblue and would also show either blinking or the smiley face. I would trust the clearblue more. Its okay mummy, continue trying! Dont lose hope ! Not everything you see on internet applies to everyone.

Read more