Baby Express Be Mini X

Hi mummys! Pls share ur experience with me regarding the baby express Be Mini X. #advicepls And usually how advice should I purchase the breastpump

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Baby express be mini requires to hold on to it unless you get those maternity bra that can use as handsfree. If not you can get BE FREE instead if you’re looking for handsfree pumps. My friends and colleagues is raving about it. I’m getting it after I go back to work (: Btw you can use “DCHY10” for additional 10% off. I sign up as their member 😅

Read more
TapFluencer

Are you looking for handsfree? Coz be mini you will need a bra to hold the flange. For me I go for a system that works. I’m using Hegen and imani 2 One is handsfree one is portable. Both are great in its own way

2y ago

Dear mummy, if you have the financial capacity. Buy Elvie, just insert in your nursing bra.. Very quiet.. And u can just track from your Elvie app (u download k) and see how many ml of breast milk you have yield.. It’s a. It expensive at more than $700.. But you may purchase at sales time .. There was a 15% discount.. You can check Elvie products.. 😍 They sell it at Mothercare.. Imani products is good as well.. They are cheap at $200-$300 I think.. 👌🏼 Hope this helps since u r gonna pump at work once ur maternity leave finishes.. ❤️❤️❤️

VIP Member

I gt be mini, but I feel quite heavy if u use for work may nt so convenient, at home is ok. But have to hold/ support it.

VIP Member

you need to hold on to the Be Mini X or use a handsfree bra or you can get the Be Free if you need a handsfree pump

You may want to consider be free. Im planning to pump at my table when i return to office.

BE MINI bought in year 2019 and still functioning well superb 👍 be it work or outing

Post reply image