Any mummy using freemie now? I read from blogger review and it mention the freemie not suitable for big cup size mummy, is it true? Thanks

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey, The size of the breasts doesn't matter too much, as they are designed in a way that they rest flat regardless of what the cup size is. They contour nicely around the nipple. Though, it can have draining issue or leaking but that too if they are not assembled in a right way. The fact that you cannot see how much milk is collected because it is opaque but otherwise it is a great concept. Every woman has her own personal experience, and it depends on how it is fitting and how comfortable you are with them as some women find them painful because some find their flanges really small. But I used it to empty my breasts when I was breastfeeding. I was 42 d then, and I found it very useful.

Read more

Hi, I don't use freemie but was considering to getting one last time and have close friends who use it (who meet ur criteria). The newer freemies are not that opaque so u can roughly see how much u pump. It depends on the ability of ur bra to hold the freemies well in place (I feel that it spoils ur bras that way too). Because the suction or how tightly it is held to ur boobs are not as good as holding by hand or the regular hands free bra w normal flanges, it will take longer to pump out the same vol - so in the end I didn't get

Read more