39 weeks tmr

Hi mummies..im reaching 39 wks tomorrow. So anxious.. no signs of labour yet.. :(

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m 39wks 4 days now with no signs of labour. Went for an appt on Monday and doc gave me 1 more week before we decide if we want to induce next week. The wait is making me anxious but I’m trying to relax and hoping baby will be ready to arrive this week. In the meantime, I will do labor inducing exercises

Read more

Are you dilated yet? I'm 39 weeks and 2 days, no dilation yet, also no contractions, nothing is happening. Will have one last check for dilation this Saturday and if nothing is happening, will go for csect this Sunday.

2y ago

not sure yet :( i have an appt this thurs will see what my doc says. u take care and may ur delivery goes smoothly!

my cousin gave birth at 40 weeks n 2 days .. (not twins ah) 😂 some babies want to come out fast ( like me 37 weeks ) but some babies come out late .. as long as baby is moving n healthy its gd☺️

relax and baby will decide when it’s ready to come :) take your time to rest your body in the meantime. have a smooth delivery

2y ago

thank you! :)

Same here! Im 38 weeks 5 days. Feeling a lil anxious. Why is there no sign. But…. i wanna trust the process