Brown discharged

Hi mummies...im on my 5week 6days now..been 3 days since i experience light brown watery discharge and soreness in lower abdominal area especially during the day.. I didnt experience dis during my 1st pregnancy... is it normal? I have appt with the doc next week...should i wait or should i straight to the a&e? Hope to hear some advice...Thank you..

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had brown discharge ytd and I got really worried. I am 9 weeks pregnant. I decided to go to KKH urgent O&G to get a piece of mind. Doctor found out it’s infection and gave me antibiotics. Thankfully baby is okay and was moving those little hands and legs so much. I cried when I saw my baby moving because I was so so so worried.

Read more
2y ago

My sore boobs have always been on and off. So I can’t be sure it’s gone. But I definitely have been having lower abdomen discomfort and bloated tummy frequently. My tummy has been bloated since wk 6. Never gone down at all. Haha. I need really loose dresses to hide my tummy.

I experience the same too. 1st preg didn’t have this as well. I called the hospital, and was told to monitor if the discharge are fresh bloods anot. If not, it’s fine. Might be the old blood from our Mense or the fetus “making space”/growing in the tummy. 😊

2y ago

thank you so much...guess i got to keep away from doctor google for now..🤭🤭

yes it’s normal, i had light brown and dark brown discharge during first trimester. brown means old blood, so don’t worry, you can wait to see gynae. go a&e only if it’s fresh or dark red blood.

2y ago

thank u so much...freaks me out wen i c coloured discharged...this pregnancy is a total opposite of my 1st one..🤭🤭