Hello all mummies. I am into 7th week and experiencing headache & nauseous everyday.

Hello to all mummies. I am into the 7th week and experiencing headaches and nauseous almost on a daily basis. In addition, I am suffering from very bad constipation. For my headaches and nauseous, OB did prescribe me paracetamol and nauseous medication. I don't feel good taking them regularly, though. Any recommendation to ease them? As for my constipation, I was given Dulphalac. However, it doesn't work. So later on, I was prescribed bisacodyl (laxative stimulant). Is it safe to consume bisacodyl? Thanks in advance :)

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Week 9 & 10 are the worst. I am in week 10 now nauseous, dizzy, fatigue, sleepy, no appetite OMG 😱 the morning sickness is really torturing. I can only eat sour and spicy, I eat green mango dip in salt + chilli 🤤almost every day so no constipation for me.

I am using the nausea band that is worn over ur wrist. It presses on the acupuncture point to make nausea manageable. As for constipation I’m using dulcolac. My doc said it’s ok

Is one of your nauseous medication diclectin? It helps me a great deal. If ure not on it pls request for it asap.