Covic Birthdayy Planning

Hello mummies....i have a question here to share..Now is the covic season...Do u have any ideas wheRe i can celebrate my 1 year old son birthdayy next month??? 2021 . Thank you for answering mummies....:)

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi hi mama! Happy birthday in advance to your son!!! And congratulations on being such a strong mama and arriving at this milestone! Thought I’d share: With our children, we’ve found that keeping the celebration small and intimate is great with 1 year olds because they won’t feel overwhelmed. Keep it short too so they can really enjoy the day. So the little party could consist of: 1) 2 babies of the same age and one parent each (I’m sure friends will understand the limitations due to COVID) 2) have baby toys for them to play with and interact - sing a few songs together and do pass the parcel 3) zoom in the rest of friends and relatives who want to join in the celebration for the birthday cake By then, your little one may already be tired. I know it sounds boring but it’s a busy day for your son :) also, it then becomes a day for them, not for us to catch up with our adult friends I am just offering suggestions but of course, at the end of the day, you decide how best you’d like to hold the party as only you know your family best. Have fun planning!

Read more

Since we are still in the midst of Covid-19, it's better to just have a few cosy gathering sessions at home, split into small groups each time. After 28 Dec, you can invite up to 8 people for each gathering. But if you invite more than 8 your neighbours may notice and report you, so don't risk the fine!!! Not worth it! Order stuff like cupcakes to share. Do simple birthday decor with party items from Daiso or SKP. Play your baby's photos and videos on the TV.

Read more

1 yr old will have no idea and will not even remember about birthday celebrations so keep it simple and celebrate with your closed ones as to avoid mingling between strangers especially during this pandemic period. Safety is priority. Home is always the best place to do so. Just in case your child feels cranky or sleepy, easier to put to sleep at home.

Read more
TapFluencer

due to the restrictions you can only do a small party at home. vendor outside only allow 5 pax.