Induce baby

Hi Mummies,i have a question here. Im gg to 38 weeks and my baby weight is 3.46. Doc say if by next week baby never comes out have to induce. Has any mummies go through induce how is it like n hows the procedure....I want a normal delivery n not by induce or c sect....pls help me #pleasehelp #advicepls #pregnancy !!!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The reason why the gynae ask u to induce is bcos the baby is big size. Scared of growing even bigger if not delivered soon or May have shoulder dislocate when doing natural birth etc. I had my baby induce bcos of pre eclampsia. They will insert a medicine through your vagina and you can go on with your day. The contraction will come in later. Some will ask the mummy to go home and ward in when the contraction comes. For me, the contraction come in the evening & I deliver at 1am (I induce at 10am). However, u need to bear in mind that there’s a chance that induce May fail (ie: couldn’t dilate to 10cm) and you may end up in emergency csect. Speak with your gynae and ask for opinion. Whatever the method of delivery, all it matters is to deliver the child safely. The rest is secondary. Isn’t it?

Read more