Post miscarriage

Hello mummies I had missed miscarriage and took the oral medication to terminate the pregnancy. I was at 11weeks plus at that time time. Currently I'm underdoing confinement. Im in my second week of confinement and I still feel cramp and sore at my lower abdomen. I believe that I'm still recovering and recuperating. Any of u had miscarriage and how long did u take to heal totally? The walk to hospital and mrt ride makes me lethargic and the lower abdomen feels sore after such walk. I still feel ive yet to recover and that makes me worried coz my HL is ending. I had post natal massage for 3 days. Im having confinement food. I put on socks and had warm shower. I shower once a day. I don't take cold drinks. Anything else i can do to help me heal? Appreciate your responses. Thank u.

Post miscarriage
8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am sorry for your loss.. I had a miscarriage as well during week 11. Had oral medication and 1 week of hl. However i didn't go through any confinement steps. Just drank chicken essence and avoid cold drinks that's it. Had a clean miscarriage after my 1 week hl and went back to work. Even though we healed physically, i think we need more time to heal mentally. I was crying into my sleep every night for the past few weeks after my miscarriage. Jia you!! I hope you can pass through this darkest time knowing that you are not alone. Am having my rainbow baby now after 1 year so i am sure it will happen to you too!

Read more
3y ago

ure so kind :( touched by ur words. i hope that i feel well soon. how long after miscarriage u try for another baby? what did the doc diagnosed u with the first miscarriage? can share abit about ur second pregnancy? was there any complications? tia!