Post miscarriage

Hello mummies I had missed miscarriage and took the oral medication to terminate the pregnancy. I was at 11weeks plus at that time time. Currently I'm underdoing confinement. Im in my second week of confinement and I still feel cramp and sore at my lower abdomen. I believe that I'm still recovering and recuperating. Any of u had miscarriage and how long did u take to heal totally? The walk to hospital and mrt ride makes me lethargic and the lower abdomen feels sore after such walk. I still feel ive yet to recover and that makes me worried coz my HL is ending. I had post natal massage for 3 days. Im having confinement food. I put on socks and had warm shower. I shower once a day. I don't take cold drinks. Anything else i can do to help me heal? Appreciate your responses. Thank u.

Post miscarriage
8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

sorry to hear abt your loss... Please do not worry too much for your HL..it would be good for you to go back and see your OB to have a check should you still feel pain on your lower abdomen. Should your body need more time to recover, probably they would just extend your HL because different body takes some time to recover fully. Other than that, continue with whatever you are doing for yourself and stay positive ok. Remember to hydrate yourself too. Stay safe!

Read more
3y ago

apparently i needed to see the gynae again next week. thank u for ur kind words :)