✕

6 Replies

better just get ready, involve the husband on the checklist. i was admitted to the hospital suddenly at week 33 due to water bag leaking & got induced & give birth at week 34. husband help to bring over the stuff while im admitted. good thing we did the major online purchase 2 weeks before week33.

1 or 2 weeks bef edd.. Just bring minimal items will do like baby hats / mittens / rompers / baby wraps (if dont hv just grab from hospital 😄) and also your changing clothes 😊.. Have a safe delivery mummy

My advice is pack early if possible! I was only 35 weeks when i suddenly had to admit to hospital and give birth. With no hospital bag!

Both pregnancy I did at 37 weeks and ill let my husband as well as family members know where to grab and go the bag when needed.

1 month before EDD :) do take note to purchase your items earlier if you are doing online shopping.

Noted :)

I packed mine like a week before edd. 😂😂😂 dnt bring to much stuff!

Actually I packed mine 2 weeks before EDD because gynea said my baby hasn’t engaged and was still high up until week 39. In the end my LO was delivered on the EDD itself naturally.

Trending Questions

Related Articles