Should I retest?

Hi mummies, Earlier this week, on Monday, I used normal clear blue pregnancy test in the evening. It indicated faint positive. When I checked on Tuesday morning, it indicated as negative. Yesterday, I tried to test on digital clear blue in the evening. It indicated as "pregnancy 2-3 weeks". Is it mean than that I'm 2-3 weeks pregnant? If so, how come it was faint positive on Monday? Do I need test again to confirm my pregnancy? My upcoming appointment with gynae is mid-feb. Should I wait? Thanks for your advice ❤️#pleasehelp #advicepls

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Pregnant 2-3 means you conceived 2-3 weeks ago, which technically means you're alr between 4-5 weeks into your pregnancy. I'd trust the digital test kit if I were you, you can also head to polyclinic or private clinic to do a blood test and confirm and start on your prenatal vitamins! The reason why it might be faint positive on Monday is because the HCG lvl might not be high yet on that day, early pregnancy's HCG lvl doubles every 48 hours. Hope this helps and congratulations mama!

Read more

hi mummy ! have you went to polyclinic ? they can check for you also , you just have to pee in a cup then they will do all the work to see your results! it's much easier than being confused with the pregnancy test kit 😅i usually don't buy own medicine during pregnancy, i always trust the ones provided by pharmacy in hospital/clinic much safer I guess .

Read more

yes digital ones are usually 99% accurate.. so meantime buy and eat folic or reputable prenatal vitamins and stop all raw, semi cooked food and reduce caffeine while you wait for your appt.