8 Replies

+1 to Lansinoh breast packs and Legendairy Sunflower Lecithin. I just had a painful clog this morning. The lecithin did help with better milk flow and less frequent clog. I missed one pumping session yesterday night and the clog happens again. To soothe the pain, I use the Lansinoh breast pack to cold compress the clogged breast before pump. I then use hot compress during next pump session to ease the flow.

I had the same issue too! I started using a lactation massager it helps to clear the clogged ducts and I started taking Legendairy’s sunflower lecithin too for maintenance - so much better now, boobs still get full but the ducts can get cleared away easily with the massager. Hope this helps you!

happens to me too. Every pump takes around 40 mins, too time-consuming. i have clogged duct almost every week, and thrice this week already. I am so done with this and in the process of drying my supply. Can't deal with the stress and agony anymore.

I tried using these. They really helped. Just put them on a few minutes before expressing Because I was always tired, i didn’t stick to a schedule, then I always ended up getting clogged ducts. Hope this helps! ♥️

Hi mummy! SAME! Always need to massage my boobs as well and its super tiring. I took some lactation cookies and just ordered lactation pills as well. Hopefully it works.. just need to endure this man..😂😂😂

Mommy i suggest warm compress, massage then direct latch with your LO.

You can consider taking lecithin. Works well to reduce clots.

yes me too! took me 2hrs to clear every morning 😭😭

Trending Questions

Related Articles