Pregnancy pillows

Hi mummies, what pregnancy pillows are y’all using? I’m planning to get one to promote sleeping more on my side. Im a back sleeper. #1stimemom

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m using doomoo’s pregnancy pillow, which can be converted to breastfeeding support cushion later. I’m a back sleeper too. I find it of like ok-ok help cos spend $ alr confirm will try to use. Tho I still feel more comfy on my back. Gynae said it’s ok as long as I don’t feel breathless lying on my back tho. Will help if can prop up some pillows when lying on back, but do check with your gynae too. What I do is I try to hug the pregnancy pillow in a U-shape (with half of it supporting my back) to sleep on left/right side. Then if I toss and turn and find myself lying on my back in the middle of the night, then I repeat again lor. Hope this helps!

Read more

Yeah, didn’t think it was necessary to spend on specialty pillows per se. Just used whatever pillows I had at home like bolsters and smaller pillows, cushions to support the bump. Also found using a large towel rolled/folded up provided more versatility to my various position whist trying to get comfy. Also takes up less room on the bed

Read more

I am using the banana shaped pillow but honestly, I would suggest to get the U-shaped instead so it’ll support your belly and your back. I got it from First Few Years in Paragon and it’s cheaper than Mother’s Care. #1stTimeMom here too ✌🏼

Didn't want to spend money on a pregnancy pillow so I just use bolster for my front and a pillow for my back. I toss and turn a lot; sides and back throughout the night and it works well for me.

I love using baa baa sheepz XL pillow. Baby can also use after you give birth. I use it even before pregnancy as a bolster.

I’m using a double wedge pillow. Supports the belly and back, and doesn’t take up too much space.

Personally, pregnancy pillow is a waste of money. To me it’s similar to bolster

I absolutely love Hugsie pillow!