7weeks 6days pregnant.

hi mummies , was wondering if anyone feels the same as me I get tired very easily and morning sickness is super bad . I’m a working mummy but because of my pregnancy I can’t can’t to work as I feel so dizzy all the time ( low blood) and it’s quite effecting my work . My working environment is isn’t that safe and my boss ask me when I want to stop working, or what can I contribute to my company ? Seeking for advice as I really don’t know what to do #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Is normal to feel tired. You might feel better after 12weeks. However there are some mummies who will feel tired and restless throughout their pregnancy. When I was pregnant with my first child 4 years ago, I had to take no pay leave and stop working coz her weight was pressing on my leg muscles and that causes my leg to be in pain throughout my pregnancy. Im currently pregnant with my 2nd child. I am glad Im able to work and work normal but I still feel tired easily. Could be due to my age as Im 36 years old. Don't give up! You are not alone!

Read more

I feel you. How about asking boss if you can wfh till you are done w the first trimester. Or maybe you can think of ways to contribute when you are wfh. I am at week 11 and feel much better than when I was at week 6-9, those were really challenging weeks for me. Stay strong ok! and take care of yourself ❤️

Read more