Difficulty walking at week 29

Mummies, Any of you start to have difficulty walking at week 29? Like can feel belly often tighening and baby is like at low position.

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yes yes me too!! I'm waddling already... i dont think my tummy that big but .. its really getting harder to walk longer distance longer time sometimes standing up still feels comfortable but leg feels tiring and when sititng too long im breathless and when lying down bby seems bz busy bee .

Read more

Yes! Hahahaha its painful in a sense specially if your working and you need to take breaks and really slow down 😅😂. I also get varicous veins this time but the doctor says it will be gone and lighten up once the baby is born

VIP Member

I’m feeling it too. I can’t walk continuously for more than 30mins without feeling baby’s weight bearing down on my belly.

same and sometimes like gravity pulling. At times like this I will use my hand to support the bottom of my tummy while walking.

thats a good thing! 😀😀😀 means that your baby is getting ready. and braxton hick is practice contraction its a good thing too.

same here... my belly skin feels sore as well. I can't stand or walk for a long period of time din kasi lower back pain is so real...

Yes. Its uncomfortable but its a gd sign, means baby is at the correct position to easy normal delivery.. hopefully..

I know that exact feeling. I cannot describe the uncomfortableness of the belly tightening n also low.

its quite normal, u may even start to have braxton hicks as well

same here ..annd most of the time when i lie down on bed i feel ninja kicks like baby cmg out