how to stop toodler from dashing

hi mummies. my son is in love with bus. everytime he see a bus, he always wanted to dash to it. but its too dangerous. everytime is a tug of war trying to stop my baby from running towards a moving bus. or crossing the rd, i will always hold my sons hand tightly. i'm a small size mum and my son is damn too heavy for me to carry all the time or when i have stuff with me. can i ask how do your teach your kids not to run towards moving cars? or anyways to encourage not to?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Geometry Dash MOD APK contains a simple and more accessible gameplay method. Every new player can easy to understand the entire gameplay. After starting the game, you see the stupid square box with the usual look. That square box is your target. Use the left side joystick button to control your square box. When start clicks the joystick, the square face starts moving forwards. The frontward obstacles come to defeat your stupid square box. Control the character with one button to reach the end of the level. https://geometrydash.pro/does-geometry-dash-lite-cost-money/

Read more
TapFluencer

Instead of telling him stop running, tell him please walk. You can try explaining to him that it is dangerous to dash towards the bus. Remind him before going out and/or when walking, that we will walk towards the bus or stop to look at the bus when the bus comes, etc. consistent and constant reminders are important.

Read more

get him a toy bus instead and talk to him calmly as the mother need to calm yourself too before him😌. Toddlers are always stubborn when come to something they want sometimes but yet they will listen when you calmly firm and at talk at their eye level. Hope it works 😉

Something you could try is to teach him another action when he sees the bus - then when a bus comes you say “what do we do when we see the bus?” - we SToP ✋- we LOOK 👀- is Everything Aok? - then wait for you to say GOOOO .. or NOT YET WAIT…