wendy women's clinic reviews👨‍⚕️

Hi mummies, any reviews on dr wendy teo from Mount Elizabeth Novena or Dr Goh Shen Li from Mount Alvernia? wendy's women's clinic? looking for wendy women's clinic reviews

48 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think my review come abit late in this topic. I was with Dr Goh for the whole 8 mths. I was very happy initially. She seemed to be nice and soft. Each time my visit she would say everything fine, thats normal, it happens. I dk thats to brush me off or assure me i would take the later but she is always very busy and every time i see her it felt like she was trying to “clear queue”. I don’t feel that she listen to my concern but just hearing them. Before 2016 there were all good review about her but 2021 there is ntg much about her. I bought it in to those old review. After my 28 weeks, my baby is overweight by 300g after my diagnosis on GD and was expected to be 3.6kg at birth. Dr Goh does not encourage me to have normal birth due to my height and size being just 1.48cm. She even conclude that even 3.3kg will be too difficult for me to give birth normally. Although 2.8kg-3.8kg is the average baby weight, i couldn’t bring myself to stunt my baby’s growth just becoz of my petite size. I have many petite friend that are able to gave birth to 4kg baby vaginally without any issues. I told her my main concern but she doesn’t seems to be on the same page with me. I know the risk of labour and would willing to be cut if absolutely necessary but this definitely not the reason to skip natural birth straight out. A few incident happen in btwn my visit was after her injection, she pasted the plaster on the wrong spot. Not once but twice on separate occasion! I know this is a small issues but I cant help not being paranoid, if she can screw this simple thing up what about in the surgery room? Again this is based on my personal experience, maybe there are others that are very happy with her and she did a good job with them, it is just my luck that i do not have the same synergy with her. Ps: i am not here to badmouth anyone’s reputation, just sharing my experience.

Read more