Any reviews on Dr Wendy Teo and Dr Choo Wan Ling? Looking for female gynae

Hi all, keen to hear reviews on Dr Wendy Teo and Dr Choo Wan Ling. Visited Dr Choo for my first gynae appt at week 7 and just visited Dr Wendy at week 10. Any advice on how to decide? Does the clinic nurses plays a part in your decision? As Dr Choo's nurses are very humorous, friendly and detailed throughout the appt but Dr Wendy's nurses are quite nonchalant and gave off quite a negative vibe.. #firsttimemom #firstbaby

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Depending on how many clinics does your gynae have. My gynae has 3 clinics and I’ve been to all 3… 1 of the outlet’s nurse is so horrible and I literally hate seeing her. (She told me to put the pee test at her instructed area, then later she’s bitching about me to another nurse without knowing I’m RIGHT BEHIND HER.) Thank goodness I managed to go back to another outlet where the nurses are like sweet mama (aunty). In conclusion, if he decided to close all outlets and retain the one with the horrible nurse, I would switch gynae for sure.

Read more

I'm visiting Dr Wendy Teo. Personal find the nurses rather ok actually. I like Dr Wendy Teo's style, efficient, accurate and gives timely advice. I wanted to make an emergency appointment one weekend cause of some sharp pain and the nurses were able to accommodate me to slot me in.

2y ago

yeah I agree that Dr Wendy is warm and friendly, quite motherly also. but just that her staff are quite a turn off, impatient and rude as well during my visit today..