6 Replies

Hi there! Congratulations on your pregnancy! It's great to hear that you're looking for recommendations for pregnancy milk, especially if you have gestational diabetes (GDM). When it comes to selecting a pregnancy milk for GDM, it's important to choose one that is low in sugar and carbohydrates to help manage your blood sugar levels. One option to consider is a specialized GDM pregnancy milk that is specifically designed to support the nutritional needs of mothers with gestational diabetes. These types of pregnancy milk are often formulated with lower sugar content and may contain additional nutrients like folic acid, calcium, and iron, which are important for both you and your baby's health. Another option is to opt for a regular pregnancy milk that is low in sugar and carbohydrates. Be sure to carefully read the nutrition labels to check for the sugar and carbohydrate content. It's also a good idea to consult with your healthcare provider or a registered dietitian who can provide personalized recommendations based on your individual dietary needs and GDM management. In addition to choosing the right pregnancy milk, it's essential to focus on maintaining a balanced and nutritious diet, staying physically active, and monitoring your blood sugar levels as recommended by your healthcare provider. Remember to stay well-hydrated and aim for regular, small, healthy meals and snacks throughout the day to help keep your blood sugar levels stable. I hope these suggestions are helpful to you. Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy journey! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. We're all here to support each other. https://invl.io/cll6she

The dietician at KKH recommended Meiji Low Fat Milk (light blue) and Nutri Soy Reduced Sugar (light blue) So I alternate between those!

Mama's choice special 5.5 Ada voucher diskon 100% bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek >>> https://shope.ee/5V98daM1Fh . (5238547)

Normal fresh milk like Meiji is good enough I feel. Maternal milk has quite high sugar content in it.

I drink nutrisoy soy milk reduced sugar. Gives u calcium and keeps u full

I alternate between meiji fresh milk and nutrisoy reduced sugar soy milk.

Trending Questions