Playground for 1yo

Hello mummies, any recommendations for indoor/ ourdoor playgrounds suitable for 1 yo? Trying to plan activities for my LO’s 1 yo celebration

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Pororo park...we brought our girl there just one day before she turned 1yo (before covid situation got worse) ...it’s free for baby below 1 yo just have to pay for adult which I feel it’s decent. After we brought her there she was so happy and having so much fun crawling here and there, playing slide etc. Though in their website they did state which section is for how many year old toddler and baby below 1yo can only be at which corner, we actually brought her to every section except one (I think is the train section). And it’s only through that event then I realised how fast my baby grew up. She practically knows how to play everything. It’s very cute and lovely to see how she play and observe how other kids play and wanting to follow suit. She never have a chance to play with other kids of her age or even her cousins since the time she is out from my tummy due to covid. So I thought bringing her there might be a good experience for her and it never fails me. Definitely bringing her there again even though now need to pay for her portion.

Read more