Prenatal massage - isit they massage without any strength?

Hi mummies, any recommendation for prenatal massage? I am considering between madam partum and mums and bumps. Both are comparable in terms of price and google reviews. If any of you have tried those 2, appreciate any feedback! Or any recco can let me know below as well! I have muscle strain at the back of waist area which make me difficult to lie down. Cant sleep properly at night and cant even take a nap☹️☹️

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’ve a package at Babies Bellies (Novena Square) and I’ve been coming in almost weekly since the last week of second trimester. I believe they can definitely focus on parts where you hurt the most. They know where they can press harder and where they shouldn’t. I’ve had such a pleasant time with them. Their fees are quite reasonable, compared to others I’ve tried prior to them. There was one home-based massage company that I’ll always remember as highly traumatising for me because of the poor customer service of the lady boss. Funnily enough, this company charged twice more than Babies Bellies but I’ve never felt as relaxed or “fixed” from their massages. So what I’ve learnt is that it’s not necessarily true that the higher the charge, the better the treatment is.

Read more
12mo ago

60+

I did mine with babies bellies at Novena. They are good. My masseur is Emma. She will always ask which area to focus on at the start of each session and has specifically mentioned to me that they avoid acupuncture points. The massage sessions were always good and effective in releasing my aches. Strongly recommend! And their rates are reasonable. You can check them out.

Read more

It depends how they do. For me, my own "makcik urut" really press on the tissue muscle. I have sciatica, pelvic pain and groin pain, so I will tell her to press on it and she did. I did 7 days massage with her. And all my pain gone by then. Result depends on individual and pain tolerance level of individual.

Read more
12mo ago

I didnt read on your post properly. I did PP Massage but not PN Massage. But my makcik urut do both. For PN Massage will be from 4 to 5 months onwards. Nevertheless the PP Massage I took after birth was 👍

VIP Member

Yeah. For prenatal massage. There are some points that they will put pressure on and some points not as my masseuse said it can actually leads to miscarriage. Even when we massage our legs especially when we have cramps, we shouldn’t put pressure as well.

U can try this legit website too. https://pnsingapore.com I have a recommended contact from this company, but she only do east area(eg. Tampines / Pasir Ris) Hope this helps. 😊

Read more
VIP Member

Hi dear, u can contact this masseur, esthelle, she has previously been with Amore the past coming to 20 years +65 9769 4682. Very skillful for pre natal