BLW experience

Any mummies out there have to time for baby-led weaning? My LO is 8mth plus now and she hasn't had many BLW experience because I'm working from home and so busy therefore no time to prepare. Felt so guilty.. what will happened if LO didn't have this experience?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

There's no need to BLW if you can't, both traditional and baby led weaning have different benefits. For me I stick mostly to traditional weaning to make sure baby consumes the right amount of the nutrition she needs. You can do BLW for snacks, there are many ways to do it without much preparation. For example give her soft fruits like blueberries, or steamed veggies like baby carrot, broccoli. It will help develop her motor skills even if you don't do it for all meals.

Read more
TapFluencer

I did traditional weaning most of the time I gave blw for like snack bread those less messy stuff. my baby able to use fork and spoon slightly now at 19 months. I find there's no issue whether it's blw or traditional weaning. I think do what you're comfortable with.