Nausea and dizziness

Hi mummies. Is it okay for me to vomit more than 4 times? Im 12 weeks now. I feel like i need to go to emergency unit as soon as possible 🤣😭

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I used to vomit 7 times a day from week 7 to week 14. It slowly subsided to 4 then 2 then once in a while. I went to the gynae at week 12 cos i cldnt keep any food or fluid down. Gynae said she cant do anything except asked me to rest and eat the nausea medicine. She said it is normal and putting me on the IV drips wont help much. She sent me back home with 2 days mc.

Read more
3y ago

yeah i think is just the hormones. glad that you are fine. its okay need to go through this as a pregnant mummy 💪

hi mummy! i was also vomiting very badly during my 1st trimester. it was so bad that i kept on vomiting abt 6-7 a day, but lucky enough to be able to keep fluids down. pls drink more water or rehydration drinks to help with fluid loss. if you really can't keep fluids down, pls see your gynae. hope it gets better soon!

Read more
3y ago

wahhh. all the best for you. hope it gets better for you soon too !

I vomited throughout my pregnancy but 1st tri and till mid of 2nd tri was rly bad , have to keep yourself hydrated! If you ever feel dehydrated it’s better to seek for medical care just to be safe , for me I drank a lot of water , always having saltine cracker and sour plum with me to help

3y ago

thankyouuu mummy ♥

thank you! actually it is now :) my gynae would usually tell me that v bad nausea is a good sign, means that you have high pregnancy hormones! so everytime i vomit i just think of that lol! hang in there!

3y ago

yes. i did read that too on Internet. but i still worried because when i vommit it affecting the stomach. hope everything goes smoothly for all pregnant mummies!

It's normal. I vomited alot of times too. Just drink more water. It's a good sign you know to have a bad nausea they say.

Please do. You may end up dehydrated and lack water which is dangerous. Take care.