Vomiting at 16 weeks

Hi mummies, is it normal to vomit at 16 weeks? Tho some people say you will get better in 2nd trimester... but i didnt.... :(

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Mine only stops for a lil while ard mid of 2nd trimester and started again at end of 3rd trimester. Was baddddd!! But u should inform ur gynae too just in case if u have stomach infection. They’ll provide u probiotics:) all the best mummy !

Based on what’s my gyanae said it could be because of gastric if you’re not eating that well or skip any meals. So try to eat as much small bites as possible. Some people even went thru it throughout their whole trimester. Hang in there ! :)

My third pregnancy i was vomitting througout the 9 mnths. fast forward to 12 yrs later, im pregnant wth twins now at 16 weeks. The vomitting is better now. Doctor gave me diclectin which helps with the nausea and vomitting.

I start vomitting once I found out I was pregnant and it stays till now, altho I am week 16! I think its normal, some people experience that throughout the pregnancy. Just home we are lucky enough, and it will end soon 🤲🏼

VIP Member

depends on Gene I guess.. some vomit until birth. maybe drink some warm water.. for me when i feel like vomit i ate some sweet. 🤣 for me i nvr vomit only have feel to vomit during first trimester.

I started vomitting at week#14. Unfortunately it happened at every night only. I'm currently at week#16 and vomit lesser in evening. Things keep changing :)

TapFluencer

from the start till 16 weeks vomitting never stopped. sometime lips are dried, tried drink more water but like never enough and also felt tired and sleepy. shared with gynae but he said is normal

i started vomitting back at 16 weeks.it only gave me a break btw 15 to 16 weeks to enjoy food.now im back with nausea n vomitting.😓😓😓😓

10mo ago

I feel you. I’m 16 weeks preggy.

Yes, 'whole day' sicknesses didnt get away until third trimester for me. And I did vomit when LO in me rejected food that he didn't like.

Same. Specially when i ate too much or had gassy tummy. Noticed it from 15 weeks and now on my 16th. I think warm water helps