red marks

Hi mummies, do need some advice regarding the red mark/patches on my baby. Im unsure and worry about it. Any mummies experience or know why pls explain to me. Is this rashes?

red marks
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Yes, this rash looks like eczema. Try to keep clean and put moisturiser every 2-3 hours. Keep her cool too. Is there something new that was introduced recently? New milk powder? If she is currently eating solids, it could be that she is allergic or intolerant to the new food. Any change of body wash / laundry detergent? Pets in the house?

Read more
4y ago

Oh no ! Can recommend me which moisturiser is good? Thanks alot for ur advice 😊 . No pets at home and im using kodomo detergent sweetie care for my baby. Previously using johnson baby for her but just recently last week change to pureen head to toe for her. And last few days , my SIL without asking me or ask permission she just give my baby eat spinach that she blend it and give plain water too on the day after my daughter just had her 4th month injection. So right now i have been thinking, my baby rashes is the cause of changing body wash or what was given by my SIL.

Yes looks like heat rash. Try to let ur baby wear cooling clothes and apply some powder on him. No worries.

TapFluencer

It's rashes. Looks like my baby heat rash or eczema same redness

Looks like sensitive to the body lotion..

Thanks alot mummies for ur reply ❤

Try virgin coconut oil