Skincare / body care recommendations, please!

Hello mummies & mums-to-be! Would like to ask for skincare / body care brands that are safe for pregnancy in particular facial toner, eye cream and body lotion. There are a lot of different search results from Google I'm confused which is really the safe option 🥲

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When it comes to skincare and body care products that are safe for use during pregnancy, it's essential to choose brands that prioritize the safety of both you and your baby. Here are some recommendations for pregnancy-safe skincare and body care products: 1. Facial Toner: Look for toners that are gentle, alcohol-free, and formulated with natural ingredients. Some brands that are known for their pregnancy-safe facial toners include The Ordinary, Paula's Choice, and Cetaphil. These brands offer toners that are free from harmful chemicals and safe for regular use during pregnancy. 2. Eye Cream: Opt for eye creams that are specifically formulated for sensitive skin and free from retinoids and other harsh ingredients. Pregnancy-safe eye cream brands include Burt's Bees, Earth Mama, and Belli Skincare. These brands offer gentle eye creams that can help with hydration and reduce puffiness without any harmful effects on you or your baby. 3. Body Lotion: Choose body lotions that are hydrating, free from artificial fragrances, and made with natural ingredients. Some pregnancy-safe body lotion brands to consider are Mama Mio, Earth Mama, and CeraVe. These brands offer moisturizing body lotions that are safe to use during pregnancy and can help soothe dry, itchy skin. By selecting products from reputable brands that focus on safety and quality, you can feel confident in your skincare and body care routine during pregnancy. Remember to always consult with your healthcare provider if you have any specific concerns or questions about the products you're using. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Hello! I replaced all my skincare to Skin1004's products as many are fragrance free and they have also stated on website all their products are pregnancy safe. On a side note though, you can actually bring your skincare to your gynae or dermatologist and ask if they can be used (especially if you have any prescribed products). Before replacing my products, I was using a la roche-posay cleanser that contained salicylic acid and got it cleared w my gynae :) As for body moisturiser, I used Aveeno's daily moisturising lotion on my belly in the morning when I wanted something lightweight and quick to dry, and Palmer's at night for deeper moisturising.

Read more
TapFluencer

can consider Cetaphil?

💕