Helper

Hi mummies, I've recently got a helper and so far she excel in doing housework, making the house clean and tidy. However, she rearranges my stuffs like utensils putting on kitchen counter top with a holder instead of putting in drawer. We hire her mainly to take care of my LO who is 5mo now. For now since its WFH, so she does the housework since I am home most of the time. However morning when I wake up I want to bond with baby she will take baby from me to play with him alone. Is that right? This helper recently started work with me and I am still monitoring her too. I also have the fear of LO not wanting mummy next time. How do u manage your relationship with helper?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Agree with Jas. My helper initially does that also. Initially she will want to take baby away whenever my hubby or I are carrying or playing with baby. We will politely reject her or ask her to clean something else first while we play with baby. After a while she does not take baby away from us and will wait for us to pass baby back to her or auto go do other chores. My guess is that she thinks it is her job so she would want to take care of baby all the time and fear that if we are taking care of baby we would think she is not doing her job.

Read more