Shoulder blade pain sleeping side ways

Any mummies in last 2nd trimester started sleeping only side ways and feel their left/shoulder shoulder blade hurts for few seconds on and off? #shoulderpain #FTM #firstbaby #firstbaby #firstpregnacy

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy! OMG this is NORMAL!!! My whole body was super SORE every single time i woke up. Imagine dragging ourselves out off bed, shower, off to work, more walking.. the pain we go through... it will slowly gradually feel alil more pain in 3rd trimester tho.. not scarring u but just be prepared.. so what i did was i put pillows like ALL over my back. And a small soft pillow u placed in under ur tummy.. that feeling is super amazing! And also, another thing before u go to bed ask ur husband to stand behind u and push ur tummy upwards.. THAT IS THE BEST FEELING EVER!!! Dont worry, after birth, u can toss and turn as much as you want!!😂😂😂 be strong mummy!! U can do this!

Read more

Yessss! Mine hurts the whole day. I remember pre pregnancy sleeping sideways isnt this painful/uncomfortable but i believe its the weight of the baby thats also pushing our body/shoulder when sleeping sideways

I tried to sleep sideways and had that problem! I actually went to YouTube it hahaha, found a video that showed the “correct” way to sleep sideways and now I don’t have that problem

11mo ago

I watched the Bob & brad one- how to stop shoulder pain in bed. Idk how to put the link here haha you can search that :)

Yes! But not only shoulder blade, even my ribcage and pelvic area hurts! 😭