Travel Tips

Hello mummies! I'm will be travelling one week after another and currently in my 2nd trimester. Are there any tips to share what to look out for in flight and overseas? Thanks in advance!!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would say avoid touching surfaces and wear long sleeves to minimize contact and get ready your face mask? Just that antibiotics is increasingly researched to have adverse effects especially on allergy risk if given to newborn - haven't looked into the research of antibiotics during pregnancy, so best to give away from bacteria.. just my personal though, and I'm someone who doesn't press lift buttons with fingers lol

Read more

I travelled to US for honeymoon (3 weeks) during my 2nd trimester. I think it’d be good to inform your gynae & get the green light from gynae to travel. Always keep your gynae’s / local hospital contact in your phone in case of emergency. Keep yourself hydrated throughout the trip & listen to your body - take a break / nap whenever you need one.

Read more
VIP Member

Get gynae approval / letter. Avoid street foods. Avoid bumpy road. Morning sickness pill (just in case eg if you are on long rides etc ) Snacks with you. Small pillow. Emergency contacts. Hydrate yourself. Take a small / toilet break in between.

Read more
Super Mum

Best nt to travel