Having diarrhoea past 3 days ):

Hi mummies, I’m a FTM. I’m currently 29 weeks pregnant. Have been having diarrhoea these past few days tho i’ve been having constipation all along. Just kinda worried if it could be any labour symptoms or if it’s just me overthinking & having it due to food poisoning etc ? Do let me know, thanks in advance.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh man, same for me! I was wondering if I had a stomach bug. (maybe I really do have one). I'm 28 weeks now. Maybe will monitor for another week... Tummy feels so tight and bloated all the time and baby movements make my tummy feel terrible that I throw up and diarrhoea all the time. I thought maybe it's because of my baby's intense movements that cause my bowel problems. But it could also really be a stomach bug... hopefully it's not 😭

Read more

Ahhh samee! Im also 29 weeks and keep having diarrhea and also very very paranoid that it might be labour signs. But i doubt so. Cs thruout pregnancy ive been having very frequent loose stool and diarhea just that now in 3rd trim its getting more. I assume its due to hormone and also in some way baby getting bigger, and pressing against our intestines.

Read more

it’s probably just due to something u ate. you are overthinking..