Trapped wind & brown discharge

Hi mummies! Im at 9 weeks now and noticed i have intermittent brown discharge but currently on Duphaston. Should i still see my gynae? My next check up will be 2 days later. Also i think i may have trapped wind in my tummy cos ive been releasing gas alot these 2 days. So its kinda hurt when i hold it. Should i get it checked too? Any mummies experienced this as well?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have on off spotting (fresh blood when I wipe) since 6 weeks and had went to A&E twice. Had scan and bb looked fine and cervix was closed. The doctors did not know where the blood came from and told me it's considered 'threatened miscarriage' but they did say spotting during first trimester is quite common so don't worry so much. However, they also said if I my spotting turns heavy and with cramps I should immediately go A&E to do a scan. I had progesterone in oil shot twice and had my Duphaston increased to 3 times a day but I still had on off spotting.😕 Oh well, I am 10 weeks now and hope my spotting can finally stop after I reach 2nd trimester. Oh ya.. I have lots of gas too. Heard that it is normal as well.

Read more
2y ago

thank you! thanks for sharing ur story. felt better cos i worry to much abt my discharge since i went thru miscarriage before this. it was at very early stage and i did not feel any pain and suddenly theres blood. i alr went for my check up and everything is well. hope we go thru a very smooth pregnancy! 💕

Since you’re already on duphaston, sld be alright to go for check up two days later. Inform your gynae abt the gasiness as well. I only experience brown discharge not the gasiness though

2y ago

got it. thanks!!!