Heartbeat Monitor / Fetal Doppler

Hi Mummies i just wonder have anyone try heartbeat monitor ? I wanted to buy from shopee not to sure is it safe or not.

Heartbeat Monitor / Fetal Doppler
2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hello! yes i bought 1 and is super good! but must wait till 20 weeks or more then can really detect the heartbeat. bcoz i had stillbirth previously, so i used this to check the heartbeat so im less paranoid. it is not dangerous at all. the only warning is some ppl may not know how to use and hence misjudged. but from my own experience, its actually quite easy and it really only detects baby heartbeat and nth else. before that i tried on my own heartbeat first. anw i have delivered my baby. if u want the Fetal Doppler, i can give it to u as blessing :) let me know

Read more
3mo ago

hi! may i know if it is safe to use? as i heard its not good to use is regularly, how often did you use it? planning to get one for my next pregnancy due to stillbirth too

I heard from professionals that its not safe due to the sound wave or something like that. And also, us being not professional, it might be a misjudge. Eg we thought we heard heartbeat but its actually the placenta etc. I wanted to buy so badly when i was pregnant bt didnt due to alot of negative feedback

Read more