Bringing chouchou into showers!

Hello mummies. Can I seek help from your experience on a child's chouchou? My girl is so attached to it that she will cry murder when I don't allow her to bring it into showers. Help please!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i use to work in an infant care and there is this child who cannot let go of her chouchou and will hring it everywhere in the centre. what we do is we communicate with her nicely and asked her to keep her chouchou herself so she knows that her chouchou is safe somewhere. maybe you can try to communicate with your child by asking for her chouchou nicely example like. can mummy have your chouchou , we are going for a shower after shower you can have your chouchou back. do it for a few times and see slowly she will understand the need to leave her chouchou and go gor her shower. goodluck mummy !

Read more
2y ago

welcome 🥰🥰

Super Mum

how old is your girl? maybe you can try to pretend to be the chouchou. when your girl wants to bring the chouchou into shower, you hold the chouchou and say "I don't want to get wet! please let me stay outside."

2y ago

😊