SGH experience

Hi mummies. May I know if anyone has experience delivering at SGH or currently going for check ups there? Mind sharing your gynae (preferably female) and hows your overall experience. Thank you!

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! I was transferred to SGH at wk34 & had to be warded for 2 weeks & induced at wk36 bcos of pre eclampsia. Hence, I didn’t do checkup at sgh previously. I was a subsidised patient so I didn’t had a fixed gynae, so I see different doc daily for my condition. During my 2 week stay there, everyone at the ward were very nice , very helpful (nurses, doc, lactation nurse, everyone). The “random” gynae that help me to deliver is a male junior doc. I was trying to push my baby for the past 1hr but couldn’t, and he actually literally helped to “push” my baby out. He said he didn’t want to use vacuum or forcep bcos my baby is small (1.9kg) and my baby is delivered safely. I’m amazed with the standard and is very grateful to him and everyone there. Hence, I would want to go back to sgh for my #2 next time

Read more
3y ago

Thank youuuu for your answer!!