Feeding and sleeping schedule for 6 months old baby

Hi mummies, I hope your day has been going well so far! I have a question and I really hope all the mummies out there are able to assist me. do any of you guys have any tip for feeding and sleeping schedule for a 6 months old baby? #pleasehelp #firstbaby #1stimemom

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

no schedule cause was only feeding on demand and with lunch semi solid food. my gal not keen on drinking milk so when 4 months plus pd say its ok to drink cereal. so with mix cereal and at 6 months eat like pumkins and avocados and oats so there isn't a schedule for her. sleep wise we have always have her to have a bathe at around 5 plus 6 then give her milk and dim all the lights to let her sleep around 7 dun want to have her sleep so late so till now at 1 Yr old she is used to having her sleep at latest 8 cause as they grow older they will tend to sleep even later timing. impt is to have a routine timing on the same things u do daily so that they know its time to sleep.

Read more

I did not have any schedule for my baby. But I used tips on some articles on this app.

2y ago

Hey there, noted with thanks!