4 Replies

i totally feel you. I'm the same as you. But after going thru 4 rounds of ivf, i have kindof forced myself to swallow pills even though i still need to focus to swallow (only can do it in my kitchen without anyone near me/talking to me) and 1 out of 10 times i still choke on it. I started swallowing small folic acid.. then slowly moved to bigger pills. My trick is to put a lot of water in my mouth with the pill, move pill back and forth in my mouth and when it's floating inside and i cannot feel it, faster move the water/pill towards throat and swallow. You can do it!

Thank you for your reply! You’ve such strength to go through that 🤍 god bless you. I’ll try to do that as well. I end up puking so that scares me to even try sometimes. But thank you for your suggestion

I was prescribed prenavit (small tablets) for prenatal vitamins. I didn’t take any fish oil but there are liquid fish oils out there, but you have to take note that the smell will definitely be worse than the capsule 😅. However in terms of effectiveness, I think that eating is better than completely not eating at all.

Yeah I bought the Scott’s fish oil instead. I heard it smells horrible too haha but I guess I don’t have a choice too. Better than nothing. Thank you for your reply

I have the same issue too. Saw a video on tiktok. You can try to look down (chin down) to swallow the pill instead of looking up. It helps for me!

Thank you so much!! I’ll try that 😊

You should try prenatal gummies! My friend recommended - It’s just like eating a sweet. (:

Do you have any recommendations? As I’m looking for smth with no sugar if possible that’s effective. Some of them I heard it’s not that effective

Trending Questions

Related Articles