Under Supply Of Breastmilk

Hi mummies I have been facing low supply of bm since day1 and have been feeling guilty that my boy has been drinking 80%fm till now any one felt the same way? :(

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Or

Dont feel stress and dont be sad. Especially dont blame or tell yourself that you arent doing enough. My first i never BF, i was exhausted, working, and low supply. My second i tried so hard and i did for 10months. So some women are very blessed to have plenty of BM and some arent. Remember FM isnt a poison so dont feel bad. As long as baby is well fed and happy :)

Read more

me too. supply is bad and sad. tried taking suplement from legendairy milk and even from the doc, eat lots of greens and protein still supply cannot make it. i guess breastfeeding 100% is not meant for me. cheer up, as long as LO grows healthily that is all that matters ♡

Hi mama can have many reasons why you have Low supply. Follow this page for tips @legendairymilksg they have helped me a lot in my breastfeeding journey

Hi mummy, dont feel bad about it! Are you latching baby? I started off giving formula too. And then followed a LC advice to give half feed in the bottle (formula or ebm) and finish off by latching baby. Did that and pumped 3 hourly until I'm confident with my supply. Managed to breastfeed my girl fully at 1.5 months. Dont give up💪

Read more