Contraception

Hi mummies, i dont intend to have 2nd child as my husband does nothing as a father for my baby hence I am thinking of contraception. Is there any method that my husband wont find out?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

IUD is discreet and can last 5 years, but quite pricey. However I feel you should have a talk with the husband especially if it's because of his irresponsibility that you don't want to have a child. Doing something secretly will cause arguments if he finds out and it's not good for a healthy marriage.

Read more
Super Mum

Hi there, Here are some contraceptive methods https://www.healthhub.sg/live-healthy/370/choosing_right_birth_control More importantly, it may be a good time to talk to your husband about his role as a father.

Read more

I got the birth control patch. so much easier than the pill but work like a pill without the everyday worry of missing one. I got mine from Ease Healthcare.

You can try iud. It lasts pretty long in the womb, and from what I read very little side effects. You can read up more on it:)

Take birth control pills. Avoid sex during fertile window. Or secretly go for contraceptive surgery without him knowing.

I feel you should have a talk with him. Even without no2, he needs to have some responsibility as a father

Dear please talk to your husband first, i'm just worried about you. After that it is your choice❤

no 00 happy are you cool