34weeks and if can get HL

Hi mummies ! I am currently @ 34 weeks and I’ve been having difficulties to walk around with cramps on my belly and legs . Not mentioning my breathlessness all the time . Do you think it’s possible to get HL? And also i wonder is 35weeks consider possible for labour ? #firsttimemom #firstbaby #advicepls

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I got HL leave due to early complications during my pregnancy. you can try talking with your Gyane. for my first lo I gave birth to him at wk 35 cause my water bag broke. from what I know, for insurance lo is best at 35 wks onwards. of course it's best to carry full term. I had to quit my job due to this 2nd pregnancy as it was not that smooth accompanied with other issues.

Read more
10mo ago

Ouh dear sorry to hear about the complication ! Please take care 💗

Not likely to get HL unless there’s some potential threats I guess. For me I was having early labour contractions at week 34 and my gynae insisted that I’m still capable of working despite the intense pain 🤐. I would suggest to request for WFH and keep the HL nearing to birth.

yes of course! You may speak with your gynae and explain to her your conditions. Never hesitate to ask for HL, if you’re really concern about your health or are facing difficulties. You need the rest!

inform your gynae about your condition. 34weeks I request for HL under private till now still on HL , now I am 36 weeks . best to give birth at 36 -37 weeks and above .

depends on your gynae... i felt this at my 34 weeks but decided to endure to save my HL for 36 weeks onwards... the cramps were worse in my last trimester....

35 wks is not full term yet… 37 wks then full term. Depending on ur gynae.. my gynae tinks im strong so he doesnt give me HL 😅

My gynae always asks me if I need HL since first tri so I think you can speak with yours!

Depends on your gynae. Must give them a good reason for HL.

private should be able get HL