How to not get angry or upset

Hi mummies, how do y’all not get angry or upset during pregnancy? And not raise your voices.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don’t entertain your emotions by distracting yourself doing something else and think happy thoughts instead. Eat your favourite snack. Go out and take a breather. Look at cat/dog videos. Watch YouTube. Don’t bother googling about pregnancy symptoms whenever you’re a roller coaster of emotions because it’ll just get worse. Think about your baby and how grumpy and angry you will be if he or she is as grumpy and angry as you are. A happy mother makes a happy baby.

Read more

I constantly remind myself that it’s not worth it and try to bear it for sake of baby… also read articles on how to manage emotions or listen to those meditation music. When you try nt to let yourself bother too much abt ‘trivial’ stuff your mind will be more open and you’ll let go naturally

Same. I’m currently in very early pregnancy. My company is moving office. My bosses question me a lot of things then i get angry and say her back. 😞

i have same issues too. temper very short. i felt i needed space away from everyone and just be alone to do my own things. to feel the mental peace.

Don't see the husband 😂

VIP Member

Talk it out?