covid vacine at 34 weeks

Hi mummies, have yall took the vacine yet? Is there any side effect? fever or anyt?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I took my first dose at my 1+ week and 2nd dose at 4+ weeks. Didn't know that I was pregnant at that time. 1st dose I had sore arm only. Felt weak, restless after 2nd dose and was about to have fever but I quickly took panadol. And was well the next day.

Me! first dose at 35 weeks..next dose coming up tentatively at 38 weeks..so shall see if baby comes first or vaccine comes first🤣 first dose so far only had sore arm that last 2 days.

3y ago

hahaha! my next dose at 37 weeks... hopefully baby able to wait first until im well from the sore or if any feverish feel 🤣

Took first and second Pfizer doses during 22wks and 26wks respectively. Only suffered through 1.5 days of aching on the arm that was jabbed. No other side effects experienced.

I took 1st dose at week 28. Only sore arm and dizziness. My 2nd dose is schedule in 2 days time, week 33. I’m worried of the side effects as well. Hopefully no fever 😔

Hello! I just took my second dose (Pfizer) 2 days ago at week 24. I only experienced sore arms. I also only had sore arms for my first dose as well. :)

Hello, I took my first dose (pfizer) ytd at 25 wks pregnant. Having arm sore ytd and tdy. Second dose scheduled on 1 oct. 🙂

I had it at week 22, very very bad ache at the injection site until I had to sleep with an ice bag throughout the whole night