Vaccination

Hi mummies! Any mummy here know if we pregnant mummy can take vacine?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

consulted gynae bfr making decisions & was encouraged to take the vaccine. so first dose was during my second trimester & my second dose bout 2weeks plus ago... so far no bad side effects... just some soreness on the injected area. just try to consult the gynae first, if he/she gives you the green light, go for it mommy! :)

Read more

Best to consult gynae, as they are the most reliable person in order to access based on your current situation. Each body reaction is also different and may not be relevant to you, hence if gynae says ok, its up to you to decide. No decision is wrong decision, take care mummy!

Super Mum

Hi Nurul, Vaccine has been studied to be safe for pregnant mamas. Rate of having any issues with baby is NOT higher than normal. In fact, antibodies that fight Covid could even be passed from you to your baby.

You need to consult your gynae first. I just took my first dose on 17 August and so far so good. No side effects. On my 30 weeks now. Will be taking my second dose on 7th Sept. 😊

Yes Mommy, but better to consult with your gynae for advice too

I’m fully vaccinated and going to give birth next week.

3y ago

Nothing wrong. In fact, you getting vaccinated while pregnant gives your baby antibodies for some time after birth.