Cramps and backaches during second trimester

Hi Mummies, any of you have lower abdominal cramps and backaches during your second trimester? Also having constipated feeling. Do your think this warrants a visit to KKH O&G clinic? Im currently at 15 weeks. #1stimemom #pleasehelp #advicepls

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

this is absolutely normal .. ive been having what you have since i reached 19weeks, the backaches, the tightness, uncomfortable abdomen .. my constipation starts way before 19weeks though .. so hard for me to pass motion . i am currenrly 26weeks and still having them .. i didn't go to KKH until my scheduled appointment, everything is normal .. it kinda get worst nearing to the 3rd trimester .. hang in there !!

Read more

oh it’s very normal. round ligament pain and the weight of uterus pressing on nerves, hence the aches. pls don’t go to o&g for this.. safer for you and your pregnancy. only head down if it’s accompanied by other symptoms such as bleeding or really severe pain (that you can’t walk)

it's common, so long no bleed or intensive pain still ok.. baby is expanding and stretching that's why we feel this way.. I'm also a ftm here, must relax and chill :)

*Do your think… What grammar is this???? 🤦🏻‍♀️

2y ago

.. if you have no advice or inputs on what was being posted, then don't post anything at all .. this is not a learning english app .. don't be rude .