KKH Delivery

Hello mummies! Have anyone gave birth in KKH recently? I'm a FTM and currently at 16 weeks and 3 days. I'm under subsidy with KKH and i'm wondering when are we suppose to book for delivery room? Do KKH have lactation consultant after birth? Any deposit to fork out? Currently financially unstable due to the pandamic hence i want to start saving up early if there's any deposit required. Do share your experience please! #pleasehelp #firstbaby #1stimemom #advicepls #pregnancy

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

If youre like me, needs to be induced, then needs deposit upfront during registration depending on the rooms u choose. For me i took b2+ so need to deposit $110. For c class, there will be no deposit :) Then they will wheeled u in to the monitoring ward. If is those waterbag burst alr can go up to level 2 straight. For my firstborn theres lactation consultant that came to ask and help me out. Teach me how to massage and properly latch my baby. Even gave me a booklet to read and note down the duration and hrs apart of my babies feed. Also bills will be billed to you later to your home. So you dont have to worry much upon discharge. Most times no payment is needed and might be refunded. Like my firstborn. My secondborn i got to fork out about $200 after all the medisave deductions. Dont worry, if there's no complications, everything will be okay. Just focus on being well ok? Payments after that u can do it slowly or call them up for assistance if theres a need to. Also u can apply assistance with a social officer at the hospital. Explain your financial issues and they will help out with your bills after. Like my friend:)

Read more