baby gears

Mummies !!! Hahaha !! I need ur opinions can ? As i know and understand (bcause i work in Spring Maternity for abt 3-4 years last times) ; for newborns , it is best to carry baby in cradle position . But im spoilt to choose between Konny and those normal ring slings .. Sighpie ... Hahaha !!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I think it depends on your budget, for one, and also what you’re comfortable with. Konny requires you to buy the right size, whereas slings don’t. Konny brings baby close and snug to you, but for slings you’ll need to ensure the head remains supported and doesn’t sink into the sling carrier. Personally, I wasn’t planning to use this type of carrier for long because my husband and I transitioned our kids to the hip seat carrier at 2.5 months (bought for $23, has lasted us 4 yrs). So I used the normal sling carrier for the first 2 months (about $13). I wanted to save the money for other stuff, and I didn’t regret my decision:) Also, my husband could also carry baby in the sling carrier. We’re differently sized, so Konny wouldn’t have worked out for us. But do whatever makes you happy, and enjoy parenthood!:)

Read more
4y ago

My exact sentiments ! Thank u for this , mummy ! Appreciate it ..

TapFluencer

I'm got a konny and tula i can say i konny is amazing the magic to ease my baby even till now 15 month worth getting