Maternity bra in hospital bag

Hi mummies, do you go to labor/admission using maternity bra or normal bra? And also how many pieces do i need to bring to hospital in my hospital bag? #FTM

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Admitted wearing maternity bra, the moment u changed to ur gown, ure braless.. after birth, still braless..😂😂😂 sometimes to the point u will go braless even after discharged frm the hospital. But just bring 1 new piece for after discharge mummy! Dont over packed because end up ure not even using everything.

Read more

hi mummy! i wore a normal bra to hospital but will need to remove bra and change to their gown. for my stay in hospital i didn't wear any bra(easier to breastfeed) although i did bring one nursing bra😂

I wore maternity bra since pregnant cause my breast is growing. I wore maternity bra to hospital and wore the same back as once u reach hospital, u need to take off everything and change to their gown.

I wear one maternity bra to admit, then thru out bra-less (unless got visitors then I wear) cause it’s easier to breastfeed baby. 1 is enough.

I took three maternity bras. Once you are admitted, they will ask you to remove bra and change into their gown

Nursing bra. But usually don’t wear bra as need to breastfeed baby every 2 hours