Hospital bag

Hi mummies, ftm here. Im thinking of packing my hospital bag early, incase anything happens. Currently 7 months. If i dont have an elective or schedueled csect, i would assume that i would deliver normally. Unless something happens then i need to go for emergency csec. Worst case scenario. As for hospital bag wise, do i also pack things for csect incase i need it ? Like binder and high waist underwear. If advisable to also pack for csect, anything else i need to bring? #FTM

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Can wait 2 weeks before your scan to confirm baby’s position. Generally there’s not much difference except that for Csect they might require you to wear a binder after birth. You can consider to bring along a Kotex overnight panties for discharge day. Other than that, pretty much the same.

C sect mom here. Binder can be bought at the hospital, ask the nurse to measure for you first. Get the gynae to give you a packing list. Nothing special to pack but I do recommend bringing drinking straws so that you don’t have to sit up straight for water after csect.