Food to eat during 1st Tri

Hi mummies! Do you follow your cravings if you have during your first trimester? Or do you play safe and eat only what you can? I’ve been eating what I’ve been craving for, but sometimes everything comes out. Should I do a meal plan to eat healthily or just eat whatever my body accepts at the moment? #pregnancy #1stimemom #advicepls #firstbaby

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I followed what I craved for during my first trimester, excluding those food that are strictly unsafe like raw food, raw eggs etc. As much as I want to eat healthy, I just cannot stand the sight of healthy food due to my morning sickness and poor appetite. I just eat food that doesn't sound digesting to me.. at least I can eat something. My gynae even told me not to over worry about no appetite/weight loss during the first trimester and also give the green light to eat or drink whatever I feel like as long as its not within the list of unacceptable food for preggies.

Read more
2y ago

ya! I used to aim to eat a balance meal before pregnancy.. avocado, salmon, vege etc but now when I see a plate of healthy stuff I just cannot.. I pretty much live by plain crackers, juice and sometimes weird cravings for fries.. my gynae still say if I stand drinking plain water, its okay to drink 100 plus and coke in moderation hahaha